Your Privacy is a Priority to Us.
Please read this acceptable use policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using www.virtual-autopsy.com website (“website”, “service”) operated by Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd, Virtual Autopsy, Vizopsy, VizTouch, VAFS (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Products and Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of user’s account with or without notice.
The website may contain copyrighted material including images available on public domain, the use of which may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is available in an effort to explain issues relevant to the Virtual Autopsy (PMCT) education or to illustrate the use and benefits of Virtual Autopsy (PMCT).
This should constitute a ‘Fair Use” of any such copyrighted material. (Section 107 of the US copyright Law)
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other malicious code
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Internet and email Conditions of Use
Use of www.virtual-autopsy.com internet and email is intended for business use. Personal use is permitted where such use does not affect the individual’s business performance, is not detrimental to Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd, Virtual Autopsy, Vizopsy, VizTouch, VAFS in any way, not in breach of any term and condition of employment and does not place the individual Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd in breach of statutory or other legal obligations. All individuals are accountable for their actions on the internet and email systems.
Individuals must not:
- Use the internet or email for the purposes of harassment or abuse.
- Use profanity, obscenities, or derogatory remarks in communications.
- Access, download, send or receive any data (including images), which Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd considers offensive in any way, including sexually explicit, discriminatory, defamatory or libellous material.
- Use the internet or email to make personal gains or conduct a personal business.
- Use the internet or email to gamble.
- Use the email systems in a way that could affect its reliability or effectiveness, for example distributing chain letters or spam.
- Place any information on the Internet that relates to Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd, alter any information about it, or express any opinion about Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd, unless they are specifically authorised to do this.
- Send unprotected sensitive or confidential information externally.
- Forward Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd mail to personal (non- Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd) email accounts.
- Make official commitments through the internet or email on behalf of Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd unless authorised to do so.
- Download copyrighted material such as music media (MP3) files, film and video files (not an exhaustive list) without appropriate approval.
- In any way infringe any copyright, database rights, trademarks or other intellectual property.
- Download any software from the internet without prior approval of the IT Department.
- Connect Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd devices to the internet using non-standard connections.
In general, you can visit Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd on the Web without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we or our partners may need information from you. You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to process an order or to provide you with a service. It is our intent to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
Information security and quality
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to help us keep your information secure, accurate, current, and complete. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested. Cookies, web beacons and other technologies we sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our site to help us provide better customer service. When we collect personal data from you in connection with your enquiries, we may extract some information to be used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level.
While neither Corporation are directed towards children, we are committed to comply with applicable laws and requirements, such as the United States’ Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd sites may contain links to other Web sites. Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
This privacy statement was last updated on April 17, 2022. Vizopsy Advanced Forensics Solutions Pvt Ltd reserves the right to modify this document at any time.